AbuCoins is a Polish exchange that offers crypto-to-crypto trading with competitive fees. It has set no minimum deposit requirement, however there are certain withdrawal limits, depending on user verification:
Features of AbuCoins
- Zero percent maker fee
- Secure digital assets in offline storage
- Experienced team
- Good Support
Some common issues of AbuCoins, We fix-
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- 2-Factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Mobile number verification error in Mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in HitBTC Account.
- Unable to retrieve the HitBTC account password.
- “Account temporarily disabled.” problems
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal. Transaction not found.
Pros and Cons of AbuCoins
- Advanced trading platform
- AbuCoins offered a wide range of coins
- Pricing is very transparent
- Fiat currency deposits and withdrawals
- Margin trading is not allowed
- Exchange liquidity is low
- Small variety of tradeable cryptocurrency assets
AbuCoins doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.