ACX is a Cryptocurrency Exchange offering Trading services via API / Web trading platform. Regarding orders execution model, ACX is an exchange. ACX offers trading of cryptocurrencies only. ACX is unregulated. It is owned by the Hong Kong-based Peak HK Limited. The company also operates a Cryptocurrency Arbitrage Fund since 2013.
Features of ACX
- Bank transfer
- Cryptocurrency deposit
- Two factor authentication
- Fiat currency support
- High security
Some common issues of ACX, we fix-
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- 2-Factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Mobile number verification error.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in ACX Account.
- Unable to retrieve the ACX account password.
- “Account temporarily disabled” problems
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal. Transaction not found.
- ETH issue full refund requested.
- BCH Withdrawal not working.
Pros and Cons of ACX
- Large volumes
- Trading fees are low
- Instrument portfolio
- Trading platform is good
- Some advanced features not offered
- Customer support service is poor
- Limited range of Cryptocurrencies
- Withdrawing charges are high
ACX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.