Atomic is a decentralized multi-cryptocurrency wallet available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The wallet uses BitTorrent technology for distributed order book and atomic swap technology for cross-chain custody free exchange. Atomic wallet also features instant exchange options – Changelly and Shape Shift.
Features of Atomic Swap Wallet
- Fast and secure data transfer
- Flexible market order
- Peer to peer execution
- Blockchain storage
- Swapping coins
Some common issues of Atomic Swap Wallet;
- Unable to swap bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Atomic wallet account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Atomic wallet account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Atomic Swap Wallet
- You can Atomic Swaps between any BTC-LTC-QTUM pair
- Fast and secure transfers
- Strong encryption
- The only disadvantage of Atomic Swap Wallet is that it is an online wallet, which is not secure as compare to offline wallets
Atomic Swap Wallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.