BiteBTC is a legit platform and its trade in cryptocurrency is accepted by the law of almost every country worldwide. The account created by users on the BiteBTC website is legal. The personal information of those owning electronic wallets is completely protected since cryptocurrencies do not retain them.
BiteBTC uses Encryption cryptographic algorithms, which makes accessibility to third party’s electronic wallets impossible and forging of electronic accounts hard. The currencies used in the exchange are completely anonymous and highly protected. The personal wallets are at the disposal of users and they should take measures to protect them at their own will.
Features of BiteBTC
- SWIFT wire transfer worldwide
- API support
- Powerful trader desk
- Full compliance with KYC requirement
Some common issues of BiteBTC, We fix-
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- 2-Factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Mobile number verification error in Mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in BiteBTC Account.
- Unable to retrieve the BiteBTC account password.
- “Account temporarily disabled” problems
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal. Transaction not found.
Pros and Cons of BiteBTC
- Privacy is great
- BiteBTC supports API
- BiteBTC wire transfer is fast
- BiteBTC is still growing and unknown to some clients
- Their customer support service is poor-
BiteBTC doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.