Bittylicious is a site selling Bitcoins primarily for UK bank transfers and UK and Europe credit cards. New methods and countries are being added gradually. Bittylicious also offers users the ability to sell Bitcoins to Bittylicious brokers.
Features of Bittylicious
- Easy to access
- Credit card support
- Variety of coins
Some common issues of Bittylicious, We fix-
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to deposit digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Verification error in Bittylicious
- Unable to sign up and create a Bittylicious
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to receive money.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to sell digital currency.
Pros and Cons of Bittylicious
- SEPA and Credit card support
- Security is high
- Simple interface
- Decent variety of coins
- Not easy to sell coins
- No margin trading
- High markup
Bittylicious doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.