Blockchain Wallet is a digital wallet platform developed by the Luxembourg-based software development company, Blockchain. Accessible from web or mobile devices, Blockchain Wallet makes it easy for anyone to transact securely with bitcoin and Ether through a clean, intuitive user-interface.
Features of Blockchain Wallet
- Easy user interface
- 2 step verification
Some common issues of Blockchain Wallet;
- Unable to delete Blockchain Wallet
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Blockchain Wallet account is hacked.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and cons of Blockchain Wallet
- Easily pair your web wallet with a mobile device by scanning a QR code
- buy and sell cryptocurrencies directly through your Blockchain wallet
- User interface is easy to use
- Less secure than offline wallets
- You cannot purchase cryptocurrencies with fiat directly through Blockchain Wallet
Blockchain Wallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.