BonPay wallet is a web-based Bitcoin wallet that makes transactions simple. It features a two-factor authentication (2FA) holding the fort and the ability to make purchases with Bitcoin or withdraw cash instantly at any place, where MasterCard® is accepted.
Features of Bonpay Wallet
- Virtual and plastic cards
- Simple design
- Multi-country support
- Secure wallet
Some common issues of Bonpay Wallet;
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Account is hacked.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Bonpay account.
- Identity verification problem.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Bonpay Wallet
- Decentralized storage
- Easy-to-use interface
- Risk of losing data
- Less secure
Bonpay Wallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.