BTC-Alpha is a cryptocurrency exchange which allows both crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto trading (USD supported) via an advanced web-based platform. It also offers a coin listing service. Like most crypto-exchanges, BTC-Alpha has a two-step verification system (2FA),however completely anonymous trading is not allowed.
Features of BTC-Alpha
- Fast deposit
Some common issues of BTC-Alpha, We fix-
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Unable to sign up and create a BTC-Alpha account.
- Unable to open a BTC-Alpha account as a pre-existing Coinbase customer.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Identity verification for BTC-Alpha registration problem.
- Unable to transferring funds between BTC-Alpha and Coinbase.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- User blocked issue.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Pros and Cons of BTC-Alpha
- Huge number of altcoins offered
- Fiat currency for USD supported
- Trading fees are very competitive
- Platform with advanced charting
- No anonymous trading
- High withdrawal fee
- Funds stored online
BTC-Alpha doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.