C-CEX is a crypto to crypto exchange and a fiat to crypto exchange and offers an alternative to the mainstays of Poloniex and Bittrex. C-CEX supports over 260,000 members and 185 cryptocurrencies. The exchange also offers a merchant solution, API support, fiat trading, and more.
Features of C-Cex
- Fast speed
- Low trading fees
- API access
- Active community
Some common issues of C-Cex, we fix-
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to retrieve the C-Cex account password.
- Account temporarily disabled blocked error.
- ID verification problem.
- Mobile number verification error in Mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in C-Cex Account.
- Unable to sell digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- 2-Factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal. Transaction not found.
Pros and Cons of C-Cex
- Multiple altcoins available
- Fiat currency deposits accepted
- Competitive commissions
- Trading platform is poor
- Security related issues
- Fast maintenance
C-Cex doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.