CEX.IO is a cryptocurrency exchange and former Bitcoin cloud mining provider. As an online digital currency exchanger, CEX.IO offers trading cryptocurrency for fiat money, such as USD, EUR, GBP and RUB. The exchange charges 0% to 0.25% commission on trade operations, according to the Maker-Taker fee schedule.The list of cryptocurrencies introduced on the platform includes Bitcoin, Ether, Ripple, XLM, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Zcash, and Bitcoin Gold.
Features of CEX.IO
- Supports USD, EUR, RUB, GBP, and BTC.
- Trade exchange.
- Buy Bitcoin using credit or debit card.
- Buy/sell/trade Bitcoin & Ether.
- Offers mobile app.
- 2-factor account authentication (security features).
Some common issues of CEX.IO, We fix-
- Issues with Windows and Linux operating system
- Mobile number verification error
- Antivirus complaining error
- Depot hold.
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account
- Email activation problem
- Kraken Bitcoin Exchange account recovery issues
- Wallet balance doesn’t show
- Unable to send bitcoins
- Unable to receive bitcoins
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to create a wallet.
- Unable to create an account.
Pros and Cons of CEX.IO
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Mobile app
- Simple, intuitive and minimalistic interface.
- Various payment methods
- High trading volume
- Established exchange with good levels of security
- No advanced order types
- Relatively high fees.
- Limited number of currencies supported.
- Getting in touch with them is not as straightforward as it should be.
CEX.IO doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.