Coinbase Pro offers institutions and professionals the ability to trade a variety of digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more on a regulated U.S. based exchange. Coinbase Pro is one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges in the USA. Users can fund their accounts via bank transfer, SEPA, or bank wire. Coinbase Pro offers good prices and low fees. Coinbase Pro offers an intuitive interface with real-time order books, charting tools, trade history, and a simple order process so you can trade from day one. Coinbase pro Websocket feed lets you easily gain access to real-time market data, while our trading API lets you develop secure, programmatic trading bots. Get Coinbase Pro Support online.
Features of Coinbase Pro
- World-class trading platform
- API support
- Low fees
- Multiple fiat and Cryptocurrency pairs
- Margin trading
Some common problems of Coinbase Pro, we fix-
- Identity verification for the Coinbase registration problem.
- Unable to sign up and create a Coinbase account.
- Unable to open a Coinbase account as a pre-existing Coinbase customer.
- Unable to transferring funds between GDAX and Coinbase.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Coinbase Pro
- The user interface is easy to understand
- Multiple cryptocurrency support
- Data and money security assurance
- Ideal for beginners
- Limited availability in some countries
- No mobile application
- Network maintenance issues and crashes
- It does not allow the government-issued currencies
Coinbase Pro doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.