CoinNest is a Korean cryptocurrency exchange that primarily services the Korean crypto market but also accepts traders from around the world. They offer their services in the Korean, Chinese, and English languages. It is not a very big one, compared to the large Korean exchanges like Bithumb, Coinone, Korbit, etc., but still, its recent daily trading volume exceeds USD100. Get CoinNest Support online.
Features of CoinNest
- Auto updates
- Mobile app
- Proper trading platform
- Low fees
Some common issues of CoinNest, We fix-
- Identity verification for CoinnNst registration.
- Unable to sign up and create a CoinNest account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send Bitcoins.
- Unable to receive Bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash-out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of CoinNest
- A wide selection of coins
- Mobile application for iOS and Android
- CoinNest offers a proper trading platform and charts with indicators and charting and analysis tools
- Security is loose
- No anonymity
- Limits on deposits, withdrawal, and Tradings
CoinNest doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.