CoinPayments wallet accepts over 450 different altcoins (including ERC20) and operates worldwide. The CoinPayments wallet is completely free for non-commercial applications. Merchants using the checkout system and API’s are charged a small 0.50% fee on incoming transactions which is deducted during payment. If merchants or users wish to convert coins on the platform, e.g. BTC-LTC, the conversion rate will be established by the following formula – coin TX fee + conversion partner’s fees.
Features of CoinPayments
- Secure, simple and fast
- BitGo support
- Mobile app
- 27 fiat currency support
Some common issues of CoinPayments;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete CoinPayments account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- CoinPayments is hacked.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Litecoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of CoinPayments
- Transaction fees are minimal
- Fiat currency support
- Supports many cryptocurrencies
- Multi-language support
- Slow transaction speed
- Customer support service is poor
CoinPayments doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.