Aeon is a mobile-friendly, lightweight privacy coin. Similar to the way that Litecoin is a lighter supplement to Bitcoin, you can look at Aeon Coin as Monero’s little brother.
Features of Aeon
- Data protection
- CPU/GPU mining
- Untraceable payments
Some common issues of Aeon,
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Aeon.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Aeon.
- Unable to send Aeon from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Aeon.cash.
- Unable to sell and buy Aeon .
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Aeon .
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Unable to open the Aeon wallet.
Pros and Cons of Aeon
- Mobile friendly app
- Highly scalable
- High security
- Monero clone
- No physical or digital backing (asset, profits, commodity)
Aeon doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.