Alchemy Pay’s ERC-20 token, ACH, is used to incentivize the participation of all key roles in the Alchemy Pay crypto-fiat hybrid ecosystem. ACH tokens can be pledged, rewarded, accumulated, and paid as fees–plus confer voting rights in token governance or community scenarios.
Alchemy Pay is the pioneer of the world’s first payment gateway solution to bridge the gap between fiat and crypto economies. In addition to crypto payments, Alchemy Pay enables seamless and easy access to crypto investment, blockchain solutions, and DeFi services configured as required to serve sophisticated veterans as well as those new to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
Founded in 2018, Alchemy grew from a practical base of merchant networks, including Hong Kong’s biggest furnishing company, Pricerite, Singapore’s Cé La Vi, Canadian footwear brand Aldo, software technology firm Arcadier, and Midwest Global Asia taxi services. As Alchemy Pay steadily grew, its partnerships with Binance and QFPay increased its end-user and merchant touch-points to millions, including customers of e-commerce giant Shopify.
Features of ACH
- Low fees
- Fast transfer
Advantages of Alchemy Pay (ACH)
- ACH is very accurate as it take out most of the manual work required to process payments and replacing it with an automated system
- ACH payments also come with a fee, but its lot lower than running payments through card networks.
- It also provides a far more user-friendly, efficient way of making and taking payments.
- ACH payments are more secure than wire transfers and card payments.
Disadvantages of Alchemy Pay (ACH)
- There is a limit of transfers that you can make at one time
- Some payments are eligible for same-day processing, but most will take longer.