Arcblock is a new blockchain platform which facilitates the construction of decentralized applications. Similarly to EOS, Arcblock is being described as Blockchain 3.0.
Features of Arcblock
- Open source
- Decentralized marketplace
- Secure blockchain
Some common issues of Arcblock,
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Arcblock wallet.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Arcblock.
- Unable to mine Arcblock.
- Unable to send Arcblock from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Arcblock.io.
- Unable to sell and buy Arcblock .
- My password does not work.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to receive a Arcblock.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Arcblock.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Arcblock
- Supports major cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets
- Good user experience
- Smart contracts
- Unexperienced team for crypto projects
- Still a developing cryptocurrency
Arcblock doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.