Binance Coin (BNB) is an ERC20 token issued on the Ethereum blockchain by the popular cryptocurrency exchange Binance. With this cryptocurrency, you can pay a сommission for transactions on the exchange. And if you decide to do so, you will receive additional discounts. In the first year, you will be able to get a discount – 50%, in the second – 25%, in the third – 12.5%, in the fourth – 6.75%. The token was established with a total supply of 200 million. As per the Whitepaper, Binance plans to use 20% of the profits each Quarter to buyback and burn BNB, until 50% of the total BNB supply (100 million) is burned.
Features of Binance Coin
- Proven products
- Superior technology
- Fast speed
Some common problems of Binance Coin, We fix-
- Trouble signing in on Binance.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Binance coin.
- My password does not work.
- Binance coin hacking issue.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to receive a Binance coin.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send a Binance coin.
- Unable to mine Binance coin.
- Users address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Binance coin wallet.
- Unable to send Binance coin from my account.
- Unable to cash Binance coin.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Binance Coin
- Fast transaction processing
- Using BNB on payment, you will receive discount on trading
- Great team and Partnerships
- Fiat currency exchange is not included
- Limited coins
- The documents are only in chinese which could be a big concern for international users
Binance Coin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.