bitCNY is a decentralized cryptocurrency based on the BitShares blockchain that is pegged to the Chinese Yuan. bitCNY is not an Altcoin, rather it is a market pegged asset (to the Chinese Yuan). The token serves as a financial tools designed to track the price of real-world assets.
Features of bitCNY
- Less volatile
- Fiat currency support
Some common issues of bitCNY, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a bitCNY.
- Unable to receive a bitCNY.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine bitCNY.
- Unable to send bitCNY from my account.
- Trouble signing in on bitCNY account.
- Unable to sell and buy bitCNY.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash bitCNY.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Unable to open the bitCNY wallet.
Pros and Cons of bitCNY
- Low transfer fees
- Accept only Chinese Yuan(CNY)
bitCNY doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.