Bitcoin Gold is a distributed digital currency. It is a hard fork of Bitcoin, the open source cryptocurrency. The stated purpose of the hard fork is to restore the mining functionality with common Graphics Processing Units (GPU), in place of mining with specialized ASIC(customized chipsets), used to mine Bitcoin.
A central part of the bitcoin process, mining, is being controlled by a few manufacturers who sell their products to a select group of industrialized miners, centralizing the mining task and breaking with one of the core values of bitcoin – decentralization. ASIC resistant GPU powered mining provides a solution, as this kind of hardware is ubiquitous, and anyone can start mining with a standard, off-the-shelf laptop computer.
Features of Bitcoin Gold
- Fair distribution
Some common issues of Bitcoin Gold, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Users address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Insecure ICOs.
- Spoofing a user address.
- Unable to send Bitcoin Gold.
- Unable to receive Bitcoin Gold.
- Long waiting time for confirmation.
- Bitcoin Gold hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw U SD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to sell and buy Bitcoin Gold.
- Problem with Bitcoin Gold.
- Unable to cash Bitcoin.
- Unable to mine Bitcoin gold.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Bitcoin gold
- You won’t need enterprise quality mining equipment and expensive equipment to mine Bitcoin Gold
- Bitcoin Gold achieved a lot in ѕhоrt time-frame rеgаrdіng association wіth exchanges аnd wallet
- Bitcoin gold is very close to Bitcoin
- Small set of developers
- 8000 blocks pre-mined by BTG group
Bitcoin Gold doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.