Bitcoin Private (BTCP) is an open-source, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency with the optional ability to keep the sender, receiver, and amount private in a given transaction. This is in contrast to many cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, which have a fully transparent transaction history.
Features of Bitcoin Private
Some common issues of Bitcoin Private, We fix-
- Trouble signing in an account.
- Unable to sell and buy BTCP.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server
- Unable to receive a BTCP.
- BTCP hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a BTCP.
- Unable to mine BTCP.
- Unable to cash BTCP.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Bitcoin Private wallet.
Pros and Cons of Bitcoin Private
- Built-in privacy
- Great team
- Hardware wallet support
- Not fully scalable
- Bad Support
Bitcoin Private doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.