BitCore is a hybrid fork of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin. The new crypto coin was created on April 2017. It provides the core functionality needed to develop apps for bitcoin. It is open-source and developed by Bitpay.
Features of Bitcore
- Multi wallet support
- Open source
- Segwit support
Some common issues of Bitcore, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to sell and buy Bitcore.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to send a Bitcore.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Bitcore.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Bitcore.
- Unable to open the Bitcore wallet.
- Unable to send Bitcore from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Bitcore.cc.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to cash Bitcore.
Pros and Cons of Bitcore
- ASIC resistant
- Small blockchain which is light on the machine
- Very few users
- Not accepted by merchants for now
Bitcore doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.