BitRent is the first blockchain platform meant to attract commercial and residential property investments at an early stage of construction in order to gain maximum profit by selling and renting out the acquired property.
Features of BitRent
- Investment in Real estate
- Digitized real estate
- Global and visible
Some common issues of BitRent,
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine BitRent.
- Unable to send BitRent from my account.
- Trouble signing in on BitRent.io.
- Unable to sell and buy BitRent.
- My password does not work.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a BitRent.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash BitRent.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to open the BitRent wallet.
Pros and Cons of BitRent
- Idea of blockchain for Real estate is interesting
- Good supply
- Still in development
BitRent doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.