Burst is an open source blockchain platform with multiple core-level features that has been running publicly since August 2014. It is a code fork of Nxt using Proof of Capacity (PoC) consensus, meaning that you can mine it with your disk space.
Features of Burst
- Smart contracts
- Instant token transfers
Some common issues of Burst, We fix-
- Unable to send Burst from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Burst-coin.org.
- Unable to cash Burst.
- Unable to receive a Burst.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Burst.
- Unable to sell and buy Burst.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to open the Burst
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Burst
- Good distribution
- Easy to use
- Web browser wallet
- Energy requirement to mine Burst is less than other cryptocurrencies
- Poor developer team
- Marketing and media attention is quite low
Burst doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.