Cryptonex (CNX) is a global, decentralized cryptocurrency created on its own blockchain. It is the world’s first blockchain acquiring. The main goal is to offer an opportunity to exchange any world currencies for cryptocurrencies and tokens, to buy goods and services using payment cards and mobile applications with contactless payments instantly and with minimum commission.
Features of Cryptonex
- POS mining
- Global support
Some common issues of Cryptonex, We fix-
- Wallet file not found.
- Unable to send a Cryptonex.
- Unable to receive a Cryptonex.
- Litecoin hacking issue.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Unable to send Cryptonex from my account.
- Trouble signing in on cryptonex.org.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Cryptonex.
- Connectivity error.
- Unable to open the Cryptonex wallet.
- Unable to sell and buy Cryptonex.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Cryptonex.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Cryptonex
- Profitable and effective POS mining
- Cryptonex is built on its own blockchain so its not your typical eth based token
- Design of the web wallet interface is poor
- Lots of features are not working
Cryptonex doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.