Decentraland is a virtual reality (VR) platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain, where users can create, experience, and monetize content and applications in a 3D interactive world. In Decentraland, you can purchase land via the Ethereum blockchain and have full ownership rights, allowing you to build whatever you want. Landowners control what content is published to their land, ranging from static 3D scenes to interactive systems such as games and activities. Users can use MANA to buy empty land parcels as well as any digital goods and services offered within the platform.
Features of Decentraland
- Public virtual world
Some common issues of Decentraland, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a MANA.
- Unable to receive a MANA.
- Litecoin hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Decentraland.
- Unable to send Decentraland from my account.
- Trouble signing in on org.
- Unable to sell and buy MANA.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Litecoin.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open wallet.
Pros and Cons of Decentraland
- Uses blockchain technology as an unforgeable record of ownership
- District0x, Aragon, and Zeppelin Solutions are partners of this project
- users have full control over the content of the land they own
- Same scalability limitation as Ethereum
- Decentralized technologies are not that developed right now to handle games
Decentraland doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.