DigitalNote (XDN) is a cryptocurrency based on a secure, privacy protected blockchain incorporating encrypted messaging, secure CPU efficient ASIC resistant mining, and blockchain deposits that pay interest (1% annually for periods from 1 month to one year).
Features of DigitalNote
- DigitalNote Wallets
- Private encrypted communication
- Open source
Some common issues of DigitalNote, We fix-
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a DigitalNote.
- User address error.
- Unable to receive a DigitalNote.
- Account hacking issue.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to sell and buy DigitalNote.
- My password does not work.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to mine DigitalNote.
- Trouble signing in on Digitalnote.biz.
- Unable to cash DigitalNote.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to open the DigitalNote
- Unable to send DigitalNote from my account.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
Pros and Cons of DigitalNote
- DigitalNote network is 2.5 times faster than the Bitcoin network
- Decentralized peer-to-peer user network
- Poor customer support
DigitalNote doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.