Dragonchain is a public/private hybrid blockchain platform developed originally by a group inside of the Disney Company in Seattle. In 2016, Disney open-sourced the project as the Dragonchain Foundation, a non-profit that manages the upkeep of the Dragonchain. Dragonchain is a variation of a type of a blockchain.
Features of Dragonchain
- Easy to use platform
Some common issues of Dragonchain, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Dragonchain.
- Unable to receive a Dragonchain.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Dragonchain.
- Unable to send Dragonchain from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Dragonchain. com.
- Unable to sell and buy Dragonchain.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Dragonchain.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to open the Dragonchain
Pros and Cons of Dragonchain
- Open source blockchain system
- Secure and safe platform
- Supports very few cryptocurrency exchanges
- No fiat currency
Dragonchain doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.