Einsteinium is a cryptocurrency based on bitcoin whose purpose is to finance scientific research. Investments in research projects are to be made on the basis of community decisions.
Features of Einsteinium
- Open source
- Fund raising for scientific projects
- Wallet support for multi OS
Some common issues of Einsteinium, We fix-
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to send a Einsteinium.
- Unable to receive a Einsteinium.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to cash Einsteinium.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to mine Einsteinium.
- Trouble signing in on emc2. foundation.
- Unable to sell and buy Einsteinium.
- User address error.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to send Einsteinium from my account.
- My password does not work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to open the Einsteinium
Pros and Cons of Einsteinium
- 2% of the coins extracted from mining are donated to research projects
- Supports major exchanges
- Mining rewards are good
- No much progress since it introduced
- No transparency
Einsteinium doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.