Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace protocol and cryptocurrency created by a team of Massachusetts Institute of Technology graduates and researchers, and incubated at MIT Media Lab. The Enigma protocol is a second-layer, off-chain network that aims to solve issues of scalability and privacy on the blockchain. Enigma’s CEO is Guy Zyskind and advisors include Alex Pentland. The first application to be built on the Enigma data marketplace is Catalyst, a tool for data-driven crypto investing and trading.
Features of Enigma
- Highly scalable
- Off chain storage
Some common issues of Enigma, We fix-
- Unable to send Enigma from my account.
- Trouble signing in on enigma.org.
- Account hacking issue.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Enigma
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Enigma.
- Unable to sell and buy Enigma.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Enigma.
- Unable to receive a Enigma.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Enigma.
Pros and Cons of Enigma
- Relatively safe against future SEC
- Great team of developers
- Incredibly complex
Enigma doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.