EOS.IO is a cryptocurrency token and blockchain that claims to operate as a smart contract platform for the deployment of decentralized applications and a decentralized autonomous corporation.
EOS.IO aims to become a decentralized operating system supporting industrial-scale applications, with claims to eliminate transaction fees and also conduct millions of transactions per second.
Features of EOS
- Faster transaction speeds and more scalability
- Decentralized operating system
Some common problems of EOS, We fix-
- Deposit hold.
- Withdrawal issue
- Hacking issues
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account
- Email activation problem
- Wallet balance doesn’t show
- Unable to mine EOS
- Unable to send EOS
- Payment gateway hacking
- User blocked issue
- Two-factor authentication failed
- Unable to access the EOS.io account
- Unable to verify the email address
- Unable to create a wallet
- Unable to create an account on EOS.io
- Unable to cancel my transaction
Pros and Cons of EOS
- EOS plan is to scalable and up gradeable
- EOS has the ability to be access with оthеr chains
- Cheaper as compare to the other major cryptocurrencies
- There are many other cheaper and reliable cryptocurrencies
- EOS seems irresponsible and extremely dangerous to crypto ecosystem
EOS doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.