Ethereum Classic is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. It provides a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes. Ethereum Classic also provides a value token called “classic ether”, which can be transferred between participants, stored in a cryptocurrency wallet and is used to compensate participant nodes for computations performed. Gas, an internal transaction pricing mechanism, is used to prevent spam on the network and allocate resources proportionally to the incentive offered by the request. It differs from Ethereum in that it did not reverse The DAO hack.
Features of Ethereum Classic
- Multi wallet support
Some common issues of Ethereum Classic, We fix-
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”
- Unable to open the Ethereum Classic
- Unable to cash Ethereum Classic.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive a Ethereum Classic.
- Ethereum Classic hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Trouble signing in on github.io.
- Unable to sell and buy Ethereum Classic.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send a Ethereum Classic
- Unable to mine Ethereum Classic.
- Unable to send Ethereum Classic from my account.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Users address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
Pros and Cons of Ethereum Classic
- Use of original blockchain preserves the integrity of the transactions
- You can save money on Ethereum by simply switching to Ethereum Classic
- If more clients switch to Ethereum Classic then the price of ETC will increase
- Small team of developers
- Less interest in Ethereum Classic than Ethereum
Ethereum Classic doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.