ETHLend (LEND) is a decentralized peer to peer lending smart contract platform based on lending Ethereum by using tokens as collateral on the Ethereum Blockchain. ETHLend allows for both lenders and borrowers to discuss loan details removing any middlemen, in turn, this means lenders and borrowers can create loan contracts with customizable terms.
Features of ETHLend
- Zero fee lending
- Good Support
- Collateral storage on Smart Contracts
Some common issues of ETHLend,
- Unable to send ETHLend from my account.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to cash ETHLend.
- My password does not work.
- User address error.
- Trouble signing in on ETHLend.io.
- Unable to receive a ETHLend.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to open the ETHLend wallet.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine ETHLend.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to sell and buy ETHLend.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
Pros and Cons of ETHLend
- Trustworthy lending
- Peer-to-Peer low cost lending
- Lacking social media features
ETHLend doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.