Gulden is a cryptocurrency that is supposed to make a simple, fast and secure transfer of money possible. Gulden Support, like many other cryptocurrencies, is Fiat money, but its value increases in parallel to the number of users.
Features of Gulden
- Fast transactions
How do you contact Gulden directly?
Gulden: How to get started
Step 1. Download the free wallet-app. The wallet is used to transfer money to the blockchain, view your transactions and to make payments.
Step 2. At the first time opening the app your personal recovery sentence is shown. The recovery sentence consists of twelve words and is actually the key to your money. If you lose it, your money is lost! So write it down, keep it save and don’t show it to anyone. Anyone in possession of your recovery sentence will always be able to access your money! Note: first time syncing the app with the blockchain can take some time.
Step 3. Receive money. This can be done in a number of ways:
- You can buy/trade Gulden directly on a stock exchange like Bittrex.com.
- or use the buy button in your app.
- Have a friend transfer some Gulden to your account.
- Create your own Gulden by mining on your desktop computer.
Step 4. Now you are ready to spend them. You can make payments with your app to:
- Stores that accept Gulden.
- or deposit them back to your friend, anywhere in the world!
What else you need to know:
The value of the Gulden fluctuates, comparable with other currencies. For each transaction, a small fee is charged for maintaining the payment network. This is a few tenths of a Guldencent and therefore much cheaper than maintaining a bank account. There are no other costs.
Some common issues of Gulden,
- User address error.
- Unable to open the Gulden wallet.
- Connection issues.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Gulden.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to mine Gulden.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to sell and buy Gulden.
- Trouble signing in on Gulden.com.
- Unable to cash Gulden.
- Unable to send Gulden from my account.
- My password does not work.
Pros and Cons of Gulden
- Lower conformations
- Great mining
- Trusted cryptocurrency
- Not fast as POS coins