Holo is a decentralized hosting platform that enables fully-functional decentralized applications to serve mainstream Internet users and provides the massively scalable crypto-accounting infrastructure required to host and manage these applications at such enormous volumes of usage.
Features of Holo
- Peer-to-peer platform
Some common issues of Holo, We fix-
- Unable to send a Holo.
- Unable to receive a Holo.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Holo.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to open the Holo wallet.
- Unable to send Holo from my account.
- Trouble signing in on holo.host.
- Unable to sell and buy Holo.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Holo.
Pros and Cons of Holo
- Great team of developers
- decentralized hosting
- The KYC process is pretty rigorous. You have to upload pictures of your ID and stuff
- The ICO is not open to Americans
Holo doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.