IOSToken (IOST) is a cryptocurrency that revolves around the Internet of Services and aims to provide a solid infrastructure for new online service providers. The team behind the IOST project has focused on delivering a high TPS rate, and creating a highly scalable, private and secure blockchain. They also like to claim that the IOS (Internet of Service) blockchain is a secure, scalable blockchain that actually works.
Features of IOST
- Fast transfer
Some common issues of IOST, We fix-
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send an IOST.
- Unable to receive an IOST.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Trouble signing in on iost.io.
- Unable to sell and buy IOST.
- IOSToken hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine IOSToken.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the IOSToken wallet.
- Unable to send IOSToken from my account.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash IOST.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of IOST
- IOSToken is scalable and efficient
- Secure and reliable
- 2-factor authentication failures
- No clear roadmap for the project
IOST doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.