Komodo platform is a cryptocurrency project with a focus on anonymity features through the integration of Zero-Knowledge Proofs. It’s an innovative delayed Proof of Work (dPOW) protocol that plays a significant role in providing security layers that create backup for your blockchain’s data and authenticates it to Bitcoin’s blockchain with an outstanding level of security. This platform forked from Zcash. This new crypto coin runs on the SuperNet platform by utilizing SuperNet’s infrastructure and software applications.
Features of Komodo
- Enhanced security
- Blockchain database
Some common issues of Komodo, We fix-
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a KMD.
- Unable to receive a KMD.
- Komodo hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Komodo.
- Unable to mine Komodo.
- Unable to send Komodo from my account.
- Trouble signing in on komodoplatform.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Komodo.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Komodo wallet.
- My password does not work.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Komodo
- Anonymity through Zero-knowledge proof
- Komodo holders receive 5% annual percentage rate (APR) revenue
- Komodo was forked from Zcash.
- wallet seems not to be very reliable. Secure to save your money
- The team is not good
Komodo doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.