NEM is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform launched on March 31, 2015. Written in Java, with a C++ version in the works, NEM has a stated goal of a wide distribution model and has introduced new features to blockchain technology such as its proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm, multisignature accounts, encrypted messaging, and an Eigentrust++ reputation system. The NEM blockchain software is used in a commercial blockchain called Mijin, which is being tested by financial institutions and private companies in Japan and internationally.
Features of NEM
- Multisignature transactions
- Harvesting and Reputation
Some common problems of NEM, We fix-
- I cannot send my NEM to another address.
- My wallet address not showing
- XEM missing from NanoWallet.
- Unable to Send money to delegated account.
- I haven’t redeemed token/ I’m late.
- Sent XEM to an address not being used.
- Unable to export NEM mobile wallet to nano wallet.
- Nano wallet restore problems.
- Harvesting on mobile.
- NEM wallet start problem.
- NEM wallet crashing error.
- XEM full node stopping synchronization.
- NCC is stopped, cannot be started. NIS is running well.
Pros and Cons of NEM
- NEM can handle 3000 transactions per second
- Nаmеѕрасе is like a dоmаіn name system that саn bе uѕеd tо create a unіԛuе place аnd subdomains for businesses.
- Special messaging feature in which no XEM needs to be sent
- Transaction fee is low
- NEM website still not fully understandable
- There are many substitutes for NEM
NEM doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.