Nexus is a peer-to-peer network that improves on the speed, scalability, security, and accessibility of current blockchain protocols. The project mainly accomplishes this through the use of a quantum-resistant 3D blockchain in combination with communication satellites in space. With this, Nexus founder Colin Cantrell is aiming to “decentralize the decentralization”, by taking it out of reach of any government control or mining pool monopolies.
Features of Nexus
- Free internet
Some common issues of Nexus, We fix-
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to open the Nexus wallet.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Unable to send a Nexus.
- Unable to receive a Nexus.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to mine Nexus.
- Unable to send Nexus from my account.
- Unable to cash Nexus.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Trouble signing in on nexusearth.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Nexus.
- Password does not work.
Pros and Cons of Nexus
- Sесurіty dеѕіgnеd wіth ԛuаntum computing іn mind.
- Much іmрrоvеd technical side of сurrеnсy
- Inconsistent price
- Low market value
Nexus doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.