OmiseGO is an open payment platform and decentralized exchange issued on Ethereum, an open-source public blockchain. The stated objective is to provide better financial services for everyone, including both people who use traditional banking services and people in developing countries and locales which lack traditional banking infrastructure. Its token OMG was the first Ethereum project to exceed USD $1 billion valuation.
Features of OmiseGO
- No need of bank account
Some common issues of OmiseGO, We fix-
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”
- Unable to open the OmiseGO wallet.
- Unable to send a OmiseGO.
- Unable to mine OmiseGO.
- Trouble signing in on network.
- Unable to sell and buy OmiseGO.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server
- Unable to receive a OmiseGO.
- Litecoin hacking issue.
- Unable to send OmiseGO from my account.
- Unable to cash OmiseGO.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of OmiseGO
- Trustworthy and reliable team of developers
- Parent company Omise is reputed company
- Decentralized fiat gateway
- No 3rd party needed for trading
- It is building a new blockchain from scratch
- Active only in few countries in Asia-pacific
OmiseGO doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.