Ontology is a blockchain/distributed ledger network which combines a distributed identity system, distributed data exchange, distributed data collaboration, distributed procedure protocols, distributed communities, distributed attestation, and various industry-specific modules. Together this builds the infrastructure for a peer-to-peer trust network which is cross-chain, cross-system, cross-industry, cross-application, and cross-device. Get Ontology Support online.
Features of Ontology
- Hardware wallet support
- Fast transfer
Some common issues of Ontology, We fix-
- Unable to send an ONT.
- Unable to cash ONT.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive an ONT.
- ONT hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine ONT.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Unable to send ONT from my account.
- Trouble signing in on ont.io.
- Unable to sell and buy Litecoin.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”
- Unable to open the Ontology wallet.
Pros and Cons of Ontology
- Ideal for all sizes of businesses
- The bridge between the digital world economy and real-world economy
- Same great team of NEO project
- Strict country for crypto regulation that is China
- ONT token is still in its early days
Ontology doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.