Particl is an open-source and decentralized privacy platform built on the blockchain specifically designed to work with any cryptocurrency. It allows decentralized applications (Dapps) of all sorts to be built within a secure, highly-scalable environment and be integrated directly into Particl’s official wallet. All the fees generated by the platform are paid to the coin holders who are securing the network. Particl’s mission is to foster a new decentralized, private and democratic economy supported by its platform and native currency.
Features of Particl
- Cold staking
- Data storage networks
- Atomic swaps support
Some common issues of Particl, We fix-
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Particl.
- Unable to receive a Particl.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to sell and buy Particl.
- My password does not work.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Unable to open the Particl
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Particl.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Unable to send Particl from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Particl. io.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Particl.
Pros and Cons of Particl
- Supports web wallets as well as hard wallets
- Particl’s private token has a variable degree of privacy
- Verification process is slow
Particl doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.