PIVX is an open-source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, which originated as a code fork from DASH, one of the first privacy-focused cryptocurrencies. PIVX is a digital currency guided by a manifesto. It is a community-centric cryptocurrency with a focus on privacy, decentralization, and real-world use. PIVX operates a self-governing and self-funding budget model that enables the network to pay individuals and businesses to perform work that adds value to the network. A DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) budget system is not reliant on donations or sponsorships that can lead to conflicts of interest. Currently, PIVX offers instant transactions (SwiftX), and private transactions (zPIV).
Features of PIVX
- Proof of stake
Some common issues of PIVX, We fix-
- Trouble signing in on pivx.org.
- Trouble connecting with the server
- Unable to receive a PIVX.
- PIVX hacking issue.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to sell and buy PIVX.
- My password does not work.
- Unable to open wallet.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine PIVX.
- Unable to cash PIVX.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a PIVX.
Pros and Cons of PIVX
- Fast verification and network sync performance
- Multiple Zerocoin denomination spends is possible in a single transaction
- Ability to spend exact amounts and issue the remaining change to either a PIVX address or more zPiv
- Wallet crashing issues
- Poor Support
PIVX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.