Power Ledger (POWR) is an Australian blockchain-based cryptocurrency and energy trading platform that allows for decentralized selling and buying of renewable energy. The platform provides consumers with access to a variety of energy markets around the globe and is meant to be scalable to various energy infrastructures and regulations.
Features of Power Ledger
- P2P trading
- Wholesale market
Some common issues of Power Ledger, We fix-
- Wallet file lost.
- Unable to send a Power Ledger.
- Unable to receive a Power Ledger.
- Power Ledger hacking issue.
- Unable to mine Power Ledger.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Unable to send Power Ledger from my account.
- Trouble signing in on power ledger.io.
- Unable to sell and buy Power Ledger.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to cash Power Ledger.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Unable to open the Power Ledger
Pros and Cons of Power Ledger
- Power Ledge makes use of the blockchain in changing lives and providing real solutions to the world
- Renewable energy demand will steadily increase as long as human beings are residents of Earth
- The growing team of industry and tech experts
- Closed source
- Huge project, potentially impossible.
Power Ledger doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.