QASH is provided by Quoine Corporation, a legal entity established under Japanese and Singapore law. Quoine is a fintech company providing trading, exchange, and next-generation financial services powered by blockchain technology with offices in Japan, Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines.
Features of QASH
- Fast withdrawals and deposits
- Quoine services
Some common issues of QASH, We fix-
- Unable to mine QASH.
- Unable to send QASH from my account.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a QASH.
- Unable to receive a QASH.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the QASH wallet.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Account hacking issue.
- Trouble signing in on plus.
- Unable to sell and buy QASH.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash QASH.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
Pros and Cons of QASH
- QUOINE team consists of more than 30 experts – with a proven track record in IT, forex trading, Algos, Equity Trading Systems, and FICC
- Open source
- Some exchanges may decline the connection with the LIQUID PLATFORM
- Several risks associated with the investment
QASH doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.