Quantstamp is the first decentralized smart contract security-audit platform. Contracts are there to define and protect the rights and the obligations of both parties in a contract. Solidity smart contracts have done so in most cases but not in all of them, according to Quantstmap the source of this challenge is the bugs in smart contracts.
Features of Quantstamp
- Smart contracts
- Easy web based interface
Some common issues of Quantstamp, We fix-
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Trouble signing in on Quantstamp.com.
- Unable to send a Quantstamp.
- Unable to open the Quantstamp wallet.
- Unable to receive a Quantstamp.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Account hacking issue
- Unable to send Quantstamp from my account.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to cash Quantstamp.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to mine Quantstamp.
- Unable to sell and buy Quantstamp.
- My password does not work.
- Connection Error.
Pros and Cons of Quantstamp
- Very smart and great team
- Bugs reduction
- Project isn’t fully operational
- Phising attacks
Quantstamp doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.