QuarkChain is a decentralized, high-performance, scalable, block-chain solution that can reach a million transects per second. This is the solution to the scalability problem for block circuits that exist now. QuarkChain has two layers in its composition: sharding and root. The first guarantees excellent throughput due to the effective placement of indicators. The second layer is needed to verify the blocks of the first. With this model, QuarkChain tries to balance the three main pillars of the block chain-decentralization, scalability, and security.
Features of QuarkChain
- Simple control over your accounts
Some common issues of QuarkChain, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a QuarkChain.
- Unable to receive a QuarkChain.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine QuarkChain.
- Unable to send QuarkChain from my account.
- Trouble signing in on QuarkChain.io.
- Unable to sell and buy QuarkChain.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash QuarkChain.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity error.
- Unable to open the QuarkChain wallet.
Pros and Cons of QuarkChain
- High scalable
- Experienced team
- Secure and decentralized
- Low information on website
- Serious competition in race for scalability
QuarkChain doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.