Ravencoin is an open source project built on a fork of bitcoin. It was launched on the 3rd of January 2018. A fair launch with no pre-mine announced by Bruce Fenton on twitter. It’s a truly open source project, no pre-mine, no ICO, no masternodes, focused on building a useful technology, with a strong and growing community.
Features of Ravencoin
- Open source project
- Well optimized
Some common issues of Ravencoin, We fix-
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Ravencoin.
- Unable to receive a Ravencoin.
- Unable to send Ravencoin from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Ravencoin.org.
- Account hacking issue.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to sell and buy Ravencoin.
- My password does not work.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Ravencoin wallet.
- Unable to mine Ravencoin.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to cash Ravencoin.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Ravencoin
- Huge volume and supply
- Amazing team of developers
- Still needs to growth
- Significant price increase
Ravencoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.