RChain is a blockchain project that aims to implement a scalable blockchain architecture that will allow applications built on RChain to scale to the level of large scale applications such as Facebook and Visa.
Features of RChain
- Scalable blockchain
- Concurrency on the blockchain
Some common issues of RChain, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send an RChain.
- Unable to receive an RChain.
- Litecoin hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine RHOC.
- Unable to send RChain from my account.
- Trouble signing in on rchain.coop.
- Unable to sell and buy an RChain.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Litecoin.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to open the RChain
Pros and Cons of RChain
- Members that are experienced with blockchains projects
- Easy to access
- Security against theft
- Fraud threats
- Unstable prices
RChain doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.