Selfkey is a decentralized digital identity management system using blockchain technology, where users can instantly verify their identity to access a variety of products and services, such as financial services, exchanges, token sales, passport and citizenship registration and so on.
Features of Selfkey
- Private key mechanism
- Identify wallet
Some common issues of Selfkey,
- Unable to cash Selfkey.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive a Selfkey.
- Account hacking issue.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Unable to mine Selfkey.
- Unable to send Selfkey from my account.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Trouble signing in on Selfkey.org.
- Unable to sell and buy Selfkey.
- Unable to open the Identity wallet.
Pros and Cons of Selfkey
- Decentralized identity system
- The team has proved their capabilities with KYC Chain
- Completed product won’t be finished until 2019
- There are many other blockchain projects in identity authentication
Selfkey doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.