SmartCash is a proof-of-stake cryptocurrency that uses the SHA-3 algorithm. It was first announced on June 24, 2017. SmartCash is a community-driven cryptocurrency built on the zerocash protocol. It prioritizes privacy and fast transaction times, with the goal of achieving merchant adoption. The project’s defining feature is its distrust of central authority, even forgoing a Foundation or core team.
Features of SmartCash
- Fast payment
- Proof-of-stake (POS)
Some common issues of SmartCash, We fix-
- Unable to sell and buy SmartCash.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble signing in on smartcash.cc.
- Unable to send a SmartCash.
- Unable to receive a SmartCash.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the SmartCash
- Unable to mine SmartCash.
- Unable to send SmartCash from my account.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash SmartCash.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of SmartCash
- Proof of stake
- More secure than some other coins
- Support service is poor
SmartCash doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.